I promised you I wouldn’t quit and I’m feeling more motivated than ever! This morning marked Day 6 of the shred. Things I’ve started noticing so far:
- Push-ups are getting waaay easier and I can actually finish them in the 1st circuit now (even though I’m still on my knees)
- My endurance is through the roof
- Working out in the morning is something I actually look forward to now! It’s crazy
- I actually get excited about going to bed on time because it means I’m that much closer to my workout
- I feel more mentally alert at work and throughout the day
- I’m so drenched after the workout and thirsty that I’ve been drinking an entire 24oz immediately after the workout which really helps me reach goals for drinking more water!
- When I went to sleep last night, the side of my stomach actually felt tight and toned, things are starting to happen
- I’m able to suck my stomach in further.Pulling in your belly button throughout the day works those stomach muscles. My nylons are also digging less into my tummy haha
- My arms feel like I’m flexing when I’m not. If it wasn’t socially awkward, I’d totally be asking you to feel my guns
- I can’t stop smiling. I’m in SUCH a better mood.
- Doing 30DS in the mornings keeps me motivated to make healthy choices throughout the day. It also got me to go to a fitness class last night, Turbo Kick! It was a blast and I’ll be going to it 3x/week now! If you don’t have access to a class, try the Turbo Jam DVDs! You can get them used for cheap on amazon and they WORK and are a complete blast! The first time I did them I lost 4-5 inches in the first 10 days. This may be my next challenge after I finish 30DS.
- I’m getting others to join me! Excited to hear about their progress and results!
I’ll leave you with this video that always inspires me! (starts at 0:37)