There’s nothing more motivating for your health than knowing you packed a lunch you can’t wait to eat!
On today’s menu – Apple Tuna & Balsamic vinaigrette Salad
- 2-3 cups fresh spinach (21 calories)
- I chopped 1/2 apple -braeburn for extra sweet and crispy-ness (47 calories)
- 1 5oz can of tuna in water, drained (133 calories)
- 1 tablespoon mayo (97 calories)
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinaigrette (100 calories)
Line your favorite to-go dish with a bed of spinach, mix up tun and mayo, toss balsamic vinaigrette over spinach, pour tuna and chopped apple over and enjoy!
Seriously one of the best salads I’ve made in a long time!