Creamy, decadent, guilt-free cheesecake. OH, it exists!
When you’re craving cheesecake and don’t have cream cheese, don’t worry! There’s a solution and it’s delicious. CAUTION: these are REALLY, really, REALLY good.
First off, I bought some mini graham cracker crusts by Keebler. They sell them in 6 packs and each one is 100 calories each. I was thinking about making my own individual ones and that just felt like too much work.
The recipe is super simple and easy, you’ll be buying greek yogurt a lot more often 😉
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 egg
- 10 tsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Mix all ingredients together and pour into 6 mini crusts
- Place on baking sheet and bake for 12-15 minutes or until just the middle is soft at the top
- They will need to cool in the fridge for at least 20 minutes
- Top with raspberries or fruit of choice and enjoy!